Distance learning services
Here is an overview of what you will study with me:
- Environment Navigation Skills: brachiating, jumping, landing, managing impacts, climbing, vaulting to name a few. Gaining different movement solutions and possibilities are, in fact, essential to work towards more real or complicated scenarios and explore any space we can interact with.
- Physical preparedness: strength-power-mobility-conditioning training, motor intelligence and taxonomy vocabulary, body integrity preservation (hard/soft prehab and rehab techniques), specific preparation.
- Coordinative Capacities: upper-lower limbs coordination, body awareness, balancing material.
- Creative Paradigms: flowing with ever-present objects like bars and walls, exploring the space as a canvas, developing diverse acrobatic tools and principles for technique sequencing.
- Application layers: task-oriented games, problem building, developing a framework for visualization, urban adventure & exploration, infiltration and other recipes to live the most authentic experiences.
- Introspective practices: fear management, long duration work, visualization techniques, stillness, meditation,
- Accessory work: visualization techniques, breathing patterns, recovery techniques, and emotional control.
We will dig into principles, attributes, families of techniques, urban exploration, infiltration, different paradigms, goals setting, forms of categorization, ethics, building a personal philosophy and so on.
You will be asked to go through certain books/ papers/readings and submit some documents that will make our work together more clear and meaningful.
Read this document to better understand my philosophy and let me know if you have any question regarding this all.
This said, the life is yours, therefore when we start we will Skype and talk a bit about your time, your necessities, your current views, the orientation of your practice, the time you want to invest into this and so on. Of course, you have a role in this, it’s your process. I am here to facilitate your growth, not to limit you.
Remember: I am interested in building long-lasting transformative processes with my students, not a 1-month experience. So please do consider that if you want to commit to this journey with me. I’d rather have few people and follow them well, than having tons and sending them cookie cutter programs
Be patient, the work is being done.